05 május 2013

Time to grow up..... but when?

       So, today's Mother's Day. The day when no matter what, no matter where we are or how old we are, it's inevitable to be a little child for a while again.
       I've been listening to this song lately, but today I had to think about it a little bit...

                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6sqA9QtV5I

       I know, I know..it's about lovers and not really about parent-children relationship & growing up, but still. The sentence "big girls don't cry" just made me think. When can you declare for sure that someone's grown up? The time when they graduate, or got their diplome? Maybe when they find a job and move out on their own? 

        My Dad told me something so true, that I haven't forgotten it since then:  

"Until me and your Mom live, you'll always be a kid!"

 
Thanks.....for growing us up!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése