21 május 2013

My SH - Challenge // Day Number 2

Day 2:
What part of your body is most affected by it?

I needed to think about this one for a while...more like all day, 'till I could decide what to write, but I still can't pick out one part that has the most scars. There are cuts on the side of my left wrist, on my upper arm, on the top of my thighs (which I hate the most!!!), but I have to say that the most of my scars are on my stomach, probably because that's the place when it's the harder to recognize them.

There were a time when I wanted help, but I was too scared to ask for it, so I wore the most of my cuts on my wrists, so that maybe someone will notice them and say something...but it never happened. So after a while, I just stopped it and started to cut when no one can see it. 

It's better this way...   

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése